We Are Looking Forward to Welcoming You Back – We Re-Open 1st August
We were delighted to hear the news from the government allowing allow indoor 10-pin bowling lanes to open from August 1st 2020. We have been missing you since we have been closed. We had to close our doors along many of our friends in the industry on March 20th in order to curb the spread of the pandemic.
We have been overwhelmed by the support you have shown us and we can’t wait to see you and welcome you back!
Obviously in order to open safely we have had to make some changes to ensure that you can bowl safe with us!
Here are some of the changes you will see:
- Bowing will be pr-book and pay via the phone ONLY. Call 01253 824108 option 1
- Not every lane will be used in order to ensure social distancing, so every other lane will be in use. A maximum of 5 lanes will be used at this moment in time out of possible 10
- A maximum of 6 persons on a lane
- Bowling shoes will not be provided. Please wear trainers/ converse/ pumps shoes.
- Bowling balls will be issued and returned from YMCA Bowl reception to individual, so that they can be cleaned between uses.
- Personal belongings must be kept to a minimum
- Bowling seating area will be cleaned in-between bookings
- Hands must be sanitised on entering the bowling area and on leaving. This includes bathroom breaks.
- You will notice directional entry and exit routes.
- Voluntary track and trace party details will be taken on arrival