Welcoming You Back – We Are Now Open
We are now open! We have missed you since we have been closed. We had to close our doors along many of our friends in the industry on March 20th in order to curb the spread of the pandemic.
We have been overwhelmed by the support you have shown us and so far it has been great to welcome so many of you back!
Here are some of the rules and changes you will need to abide by in order to bowl safely with us.
- Bowing will be pre-book and pay via the phone ONLY. Call 01253 824108 option 1
- Not every lane will be used in order to ensure social distancing, so every other lane will be in use. A maximum of 5 lanes will be used at this moment in time out of possible 10
- Anyone aged 11+ is required to wear a face mask/covering during their visit
- No food or drink is to be consumed on the lanes and must only be consumed within the designated café area
- A maximum of 6 persons on a lane
- Bowling shoes will not be provided. Please wear trainers/ converse/ pumps shoes.
- Bowling balls will be issued and returned from YMCA Bowl reception to individual, so that they can be cleaned between uses.
- Personal belongings must be kept to a minimum
- Bowling seating area will be cleaned in-between bookings
- Hands must be sanitised on entering the bowling area and on leaving. This includes bathroom breaks.
- You will notice directional entry and exit routes.
- Voluntary track and trace party details will be taken on arrival